Having started this blogging adventure in early October, the learning curve has been extremely steep!! I look forward to 2009 and the learning that we will all do together. Here's my top 10 posts of 2008 in case you missed them.
1. Are You an Apple or Potato Farmer? A short parable about 2 different ways to earn money.
2. Avoid Knowledge Constipation - Just Do It!! A post about action and it's leading to success in life.
3. Dig Your Well Before Your Get Thirsty It's important to get your finances and income sources lined up before an emergency hits.
4. Growth Only Occurs in the Valleys of Our Lives Don't fret the tough times as these are where true growth and success come from.
5. Taxes: Why You Should Own a Business The tax benefits of business ownership that are unknown by most.
6. Now's The Time to Swallow Your Pride In these tough economic times, it's important to do whatever it takes to provide for your family.
7. Are You an Ant or a Grasshopper? Which insect's habits are a reflection of your financial thought process?
8. Got Weeds In Your Head? You are what you ingest.
9. 7 Steps to Eating and Elephant (or 7 Steps to Starting a Business) Some personal lessons learned in starting a business.
10. 8 Ways to Prevent Financial Insanity Insanity is defined as doing the same things and expection different results. Here's 8 steps to avoid this in you life.&title=<$BlogItemTitle$>"> Stumble It!